I forgot to warn you- i have dyslexic tendencies... fun.
*Sigh* I have a job now. Which is awesome on my part. I work at Romeo Life Skills... with mentally handicapped individuals. It's what I was doing in Kentucky, and now i feel more at home than i have in the year and a half i've been in Michigan.
Slowly, I feel like i'm losing my grip with reality. Like my mind is slowly repressing into some alternate state of being that I'm just not equipped for yet. And somehow, the rest of my body knows, and acknowledges it... but somehow, my SOUL has chosen not to accept it. It's weird, if you ask me. I haven't felt this way before, and it's a little hard to accurately describe what's going through my head right now.
I guess, starting an online journal, a blog... was my step at trying to slowly gain back my sanity. This is all i have to tell the rest of the world my story. To tell everyone what happened to me growing up, and why i am the way i am.
And with that... the next entry will ensue... with the beginning of my story.
Love always and forever,
Lindsay
aka: Hippo
No comments:
Post a Comment